What is Parents Gateway?
Parents Gateway is a mobile app available on iOS and Android for parents. It affords schools the convenience of updating parents of your schools’ programmes and for parents to provide consent for their children to participate in school activities.
Why Parents Gateway?
The digitalisation of administrative paperwork (such as issuing, collating of forms) will help alleviate the administrative load of teachers and allow them to devote more time to nurturing their students.
Who can access Parents Gateway?
Parents Gateway contains sensitive information about students and their parents. Access to the mobile app is restricted to parents and legal guardians who are Singpass holders.
How do I apply for SingPass?
Please visit the SingPass website (https://www.singpass.gov.sg), or scan the QR_codes below to register for a SingPass and set up the 2-Step Verification (2FA).
Should you require further assistance, please contact SingPass Helpdesk at 6643-0555.
Please note that SingPass Mobile login is currently not yet supported for Android version of Parents Gateway. Parents using Android devices are advised to login using SMS 2FA or OneKey token in the meantime.
How do I download the Parents Gateway Mobile App?
1. Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store app on your mobile phone.
2. Search for the ‘Parents Gateway’ mobile app, or scan the QR code below.
Note: Supported OS Versions - Android 5.0 or later & iOS 9.1 or later
3. Download and install the app onto your phone
4. Enable ‘Allow Notifications’ to receive push notifications
5. Launch Parents Gateway App
6. Tap on Login with your Singpass
7. Login with your Singpass 2FA
8. Tap on “Retrieve” to retrieve your child(ren)’s information
9. You should see your child(ren)’s school announcements and activities (if any)
10. Tap on “Done” to complete on-boarding
Parents Gateway is a one-stop platform setup to bring about greater convenience for parents in their day-to-day administrative activities and enhance interaction between parents and school.
Parents Gateway Onboarding Video for Parents
FAQ for Parents
Please click on the link below: